Contributions, Donations & Offering Policies
Use of Tri-Vision Global herein (TVG) products, Helps and services (including but not limited to 28 Day to Freedom, Escape the Alcatraz Mind, Dream Builders Group Coaching, The KING'S Table, 1-on-1 Coaching with Roger, Strategic Freedom, Strategic Freedom 2.0, Entrepreneurs Pitstop, SunshineBlue360, Kingdom Digital 360) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with TVG's contributions, donations & giving policy.
- Because we have good hard working people who are giving of their time, talent and wisdom to help empower individuals and organizations to realize their destiny we have to be good stewards of resources to ensure their needs are met on time so they can honor their obligations and commitments. So we ask the same of those who engage us. Therefor, while these are contributions, donations and giving we ask that all members commit to a pre-given contribution. Contributions must be received by TVG before any product, helps or service is provided or activated so that we can empower our people to help you. In the event of a trial period, contribution information must be on file with PayPal before your membership is activated. We ask that you keep a valid credit/debit card on file to process for recurring monthly contributions and overage fees, unless discussed otherwise. All recurring memberships are automatically generated and processed to the credit/debit card on file, unless other arrangements are made. If we need to manually issue a contribution request we ask that you please provide that contribution due upon receipt of request provided from Zoho
- KD360 membership contributions are to be made according to the pre-arranged agreement prior to help being given so that 3rd-party providers can be empowered to perform such services, resources can be acquired and TVG can honor it's own commitments.
- Membership processing is based on the availability of products and services within the parameters defined by their packages. Certain fees may be usage-based (e.g. in TVG for membership, coaching and mastermind services. For SunshineBlue360 e-mail, hosting/bandwidth, domain names overages).
- Contribution receipts are provided electronically with each contribution, donation or gift by PayPal, Stripe, or Square, or Zoho, depending on how you gave, and may also be provided upon member request.
- Credit/Debit Card Contributions: All credit/debit cards are automatically processed on the member's specific contribution cycle date.
- Contribution failure: In the event a credit/debit card fails to process successfully, access to the product, service, or helps will immediately cease.
- Deactivation: TVG reserves the right to remove membership application data from its servers after nonpayment.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $37.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Charge-backs: If a customer initiates a charge-back, TVG may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual charge-back.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
TVG payment processor PayPal accepts payments from most major credit cards, and in some cases, PayPal. Other options include Direct Deposit, Cash App, Square, Stripe, Venmo, and Crypto Currencies. We also allow Wire Transfers upon request.
Contribution Requests are generated and collected at the beginning of each contribution period. Member contribution periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the member began the TVG relationship. Members must request to cancel their membership at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being processed on the billing date. TVG will not prorate any portion of unused membership services. All membership fees are nonrefundable except as described below.
Overage Requests (Kingdom Digital 360)
Kingdom Digital 360 herein (KD360) and has established monthly usage allotments and additional usage fees for certain features of our Software, based on factors including usage, demands, and third-party charges. At present, email, asset hosting and bandwidth, and host-name use are the only features for which monthly allotments have been established and additional usage fees apply. Note that any TVG donation reimbursement agreements that exist DO NOT APPLY to usage fees.
These fees are indicated in the KD360 End User License Agreement. The fees and limitations will be updated from time to time. Your continued use of the Software is your agreement to the current rates. KD360 strives to keep the fees fair for all who require additional usage:
- Email: As a User of the KD360 Software You can send a specific number of emails per month depending on the package purchased without additional fees. For each additional 1 thousand emails, you will incur a charge of US $0.97.
- Asset Hosting and Bandwidth: Each User is allotted a specific number of Gigabytes of asset hosting and bandwidth per month depending on the package purchased. Additional asset hosting and bandwidth used shall be made available at the rate of US $0.17 per gigabyte.
- Hostnames: Each User is allotted a specific number of custom host-names depending on the package purchased. Depending on availability, additional host-names used in excess of the package allowance may be available at no cost during the initial period after KD360's "Grand Opening." After this grace period, additional host-names shall be made available at a nominal rate per host-name (no more than $18/).
- Contacts: Each User is allotted a specific number of contacts depending on the package purchased. Accounts are automatically upgraded when the lead count goes beyond the tier limit (see "Package Upgrade (KD360)" below).
In going over your allocated amount for any of the above services, an overage fee will be added to your next monthly bill. You can review and monitor for overages in your billing profile. Your account will continue working without any change provided overages are paid when due.
Package Upgrade/Downgrade (KD360)
KD360 donations are made on a monthly basis. If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your service needs, the new usage allotments will go into effect the following month. If an upgrade is triggered due to the number of leads imported exceeding the package allotment, the upgrade occurs the following month. Overages are charged based on the package subscription active at the time of their being incurred.
Upgrades may be triggered in-app, and they will go into effect the following month. Downgrades require communication with TVG's support hub to ensure assets are reduced below package requirements. They will also go into effect the following month.
TVG's reimbursement agreement vary depending on the product or service as follows:
- For TVG and/or Entrepreneurs Pitstop and/or Digital Course acquired, TVG offers a full reimbursement on a donation provided the request is made within 30 days of the donation.
- In the event of a multi-installment payment for Digital Course and/or Heaven’s Dream Builders Academy and/or Sacred Warrior Boot Camp membership, a reimbursement is only possible on the most recent payment (e.g. if a reimbursement request is made within 30 days of the third donation of a three-donation package, the first and second donations will not be refunded).
- For TVG’s Kingdom Digital 360 assistance there are no reimbursements as these are energies that have been expended.
- For TVG and/or Entrepreneurs Pitstop monthly donations, reimbursements are only given on the first month of a membership, and only if the refund request is made within 30 days of the donation. Reimbursements are not given on overage charges.
- Reimbursements may be requested on unused Consulting and/or Coaching time (when donations a la carte) at any time.
Membership Termination Process
Creating a membership termination request: A request to terminate a TVG application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next donation processing date. Any request to cancel a TVG application must be made via our member support portal with a TVG volunteer at least 10 days prior to the next donation processing date. Members are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding termination. Simply terminating the credit/debit card associated with a TVG membership does not terminate the membership. TVG will continue to treat this as an open membership and the donation processing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due memberships that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you chat with an TVG volunteer or submit an online ticket through the support hub if you wish to initiate a termination of your TVG membership account.
Termination of a membership account does not dismiss outstanding contributions or nullify previously agreed contributions. At the time of termination, any outstanding contribution must be settled. All terminated membership accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Membership termination will be immediately initiated upon Member having someone else work on their website or other digital properties without notifying a member of Tri-Vision Global SSM, KingdomDigital360 or SunshineBlue360 in writing, text, or phone call 7 days prior to having a 3rd party do any work on their platform, website, or other digital properties or advertising campaigns.
Each TVG member agrees to provide TVG 30 days to attempt settlement of any contribution dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should TVG receive a charge-back from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the member's behalf before TVG has been given a chance to resolve the issue, TVG has the right to process a members contribution for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by TVG, in addition to the $50 charge-back fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the charge-back, TVG retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. TVG may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a charge-back has been received, TVG has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.