- 1. Start
- 2. Payment
- 3. Finish
To be part of the KING'S Table there are both unspoken and written agreements that members will willingly uphold and honor. If one chooses not to, or they lack the necessary integrity, after loving notification, if they continue, they will be asked to step down away from the table.
These points or tenants include but are not limited to the following:
- The KING'S Table is designed and structured to seek the KING of King's heart, plans and strategies to advance HIS objectives alone and how we fit into that grand vision, as well as to seek HIS counsel on areas we all must shift and come into alignment with. It is therefore agreed that you are not participating to promote your business to the members.
- While alliances will form and members will strive to give the LORD'S answers and wisdom to advance the business you have been asked to steward, we ask that if you require services and additional help outside the #LOVESEAT session that you use our approved vendor list for the help or ask a KING'S Table adviser for approval to engage with another member of the KING'S Table outside this gathering. This is about each member serving the interests of the KING and learning how they are to adjust ones efforts to be more effective for the KING. During the #LoveSeat session, the group will seek to hear the KING for your unique situation.
- You agree to keep all matters private among the group and only discuss with those in whom you both agree are needed for an individual's help and advancement. This includes network introductions, third-party vendors etc. Discretion will be used in handling all such matters.
- In order to gain the full value from the KING'S Table #LoveSeat sessions and to respect the time limit, ask that you submit the single issues you are needing clarity on, or wisdom for, no less than two weeks prior to your #LoveSeat session so each member of the KING'S Table can schedule and invest the necessary time to review your situation sheet and will be ready to advise and give input. This helps to ensure you are hearing from the KING and not a last minute quick prayer before one's session.
- As a member of the KING'S Table, you agree to review the situation sheet of the #LoveSeat participants prior to the #LoveSeat session so you will be informed and ready to give the insights the KING of Kings gives you. This is to respect the time of all the members as well as to ensure the #LoveSeat participant gets the full value of all the member who has been summoned to contribute.
- Receiving correction can be difficult at times BUT it truly is for our good as it stems from the LOVE of GOD'S heart. You agree to listen to the council without arguing, respecting each members input and then after the session take what was spoken to you into your prayer closet to discern its truth.
- The KINGS' Table is a place of considerable growth and change and is based on deep trust and relationships and that often takes time to develop to where members can open up and become vulnerable. In order to do so, it is recommended to participate for 12 months, no less than 8, to make the necessary changes. This gives you time to form the deeper relationships that can support, encourage and help hold you accountable. However, there is no obligation to stay and if you feel you need to step down you are welcome to do so.
- While there is no charge to participate in the KING'S TABLE we have found that similar to a gym membership, those who invest in their health by investing a monthly amount, they come to the gym and work out more than those who have no investment. It is recommended that you seek the LORD and let HIM guide you as to how to get the most out of this relationship so that you can grow the most and ensure you participate. While this is not a non-profit your investment goes to support you in the resources we make available to you in audio recordings, transcription, and also goes into supporting the ADwellingPlace Gateway to Heaven Ministries and other partners, therefore, there are no refunds for months you participated in.
- We are here to support encourage and love one another so when you see a fellow member post something in the SLACK Support system, you agree to help discern and uplift your fellow members and not nitpick and ridicule them with inappropriate language.